We are liable to you, and we’re dedicated to maintaining your policy. This page illustrates how we collect and use your data, and also in what cases your daughter shares with a third-party company. Privacy policies keep on modifying by the law and technological advancement, so please keep updated yourself.
We receive the following category of information:
- Information of your business (Past and Present)
- Your personal information, if provided by you.
- Any other data that is reported by you or any other person related to your business.
Information is used for the following purposes:
- Comprehend the past work of the business or Website
- Comprehend the recent significance of your business or Website
- Help you to achieve the goal you aspire to.
- To be in contact with you for professional reasons.
- When you send any important data to us through any medium, we don’t guarantee the security of your Data, as the medium of transfer has its regulations and privacy policies.
When you send any personal data to us through any electronic medium, we don’t guarantee the security of Data, as the medium of transfer has its own terms and privacy policies.
Your information will be publicized only in the subsequent litigations
- We sell a percentage of the company or the whole company to any third party.
- When we are asked to do so, under the law.